Re: Backus-Naur Form for CIF

Sorry to be a stickler, but, even though CIF's are star files, an
implementation of star BNF is not an implementation of the proposed CIF
BNF.  If we are formally proposing a CIF BNF, implementation should be
carried through to working code at least once, and preferably more than
once.  Peter has made a good suggestion.

  -- Herbert

****                BERNSTEIN + SONS
*   *       INFORMATION SYSTEMS CONSULTANTS
****     P.O. BOX 177, BELLPORT, NY 11713-0177
*   * ***
**** *            Herbert J. Bernstein
  *   ***     yaya@bernstein-plus-sons.com
 ***     *
  *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999