Dictionary Maintenance Group for imgCIF/CBF

	I am pleased to announce that Comcifs has approved the appointment
of Herbert Bernstein (chair), Bob Sweet and John Westbrook as members of
the Dictionary Maintenance Group for the imgCIF/CBF dictionary.  We look
forward to receiving their recommendations for updates as this innovative
dictionary is brought into use.

			David Brown
			Chair, Comcifs

Dr.I.David Brown,  Professor Emeritus
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773
idbrown@mcmaster.ca