Re: Orientation matrix

Brian:

> Can anyone confirm (or refute) this, and comment on adding this wording to
> the draft chapter?

  I can answer your query very precisely. Unfortunately I do not have
the time to do so straightaway. (I'm off to Toulouse next week and have
not prepared anything yet.)

  I've stacked the message up in the 'Comcifs pending' folder and shall
answer in due course if noone else has done so. As you well know, my
'Comcifs pending' folder is far from empty.

H.

--

Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html