Re: CIF Infoset

> Since each datablock is independent, each would have its own
> _audit_conform items at least until such time as we develop a better
> linkage between datablocks.

Exception: pdCIF does have linkages between datablocks

Brian

Brian H. Toby, Ph.D.                    Leader, Crystallography Team
Brian.Toby@NIST.gov      NIST Center for Neutron Research, Stop 8563
voice: 301-975-4297     National Institute of Standards & Technology
FAX: 301-921-9847                        Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8563
                http://www.ncnr.nist.gov/xtal