Re: New item for the core CIF dictionary?

Thanks John.

There is in fact a distinction: the PUBL_AUTHOR category contains
details for the (often) multiple authors of a publication;
AUDIT_CONTACT_AUTHOR refers to a single individual responsible for
updating the contents of the file.  For Acta we have found that we
need to keep these distinct, and (recently) that we need
to store emails for each possible publication author.

Cheers
Brian