Draft minutes of the Closed COMCIFS meeting at Florence

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF Standard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Draft minutes of the Closed COMCIFS meeting at Florence
  • From: David Brown <idbrown@mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:46:53 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

I have attached a copy of the draft minutes of the closed meetings of
COMCIFS that were held in Florence.  Can you please check these and, if
you were present, let me have any corrections.  I will then incorporate
these in the final version.

Because not everyone was in Florence, the meetings made no formal
decisions though there was a surprizing consensus.  Over the next few
weeks I will be presenting formal proposals to implement the ideas that
arose from our discussions and will request approval of these from the
voting COMCIFS members.

Best wishes

David Brown
Chair

ClosedMeetingFlorence.pdf

begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773