Re: Accent escape sequences

David is right about formal adoption, but the Common Semantic Features
document was discussed extensively when we were adopting the CIF syntax
document.  Since these features have now been documented and out for
the world to see for with no changes in the past 2 years, this
may be a good time to adopt what can be adopted and rework whatever
needs to be reworked or extended.  -- Herbert