COMCIFS Annual Report for 2006 (draft)

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF Standard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: COMCIFS Annual Report for 2006 (draft)
  • From: David Brown <idbrown@mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:59:07 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

I have attached a draft copy of the COMCIFS annual report to the
Executive Committee of the IUCr for 2006.  Can you please check this and
let me know if there are any important items that I have missed or
misrepresented.

If I hear nothing back by March 25 I will submit the document as it
stands under the assumption that everyone is in agreement.

Best wishes

David Brown
Chair, COMCIFS

Report06.pdf

begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773