symCIF

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF Standard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: symCIF
  • From: "James Hester" <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:41:58 +1100
Dear COMCIFS,

Mois has indicated that Gotzon Madariaga is willing and able to work on updating symCIF.  If I receive no objections to this, I will ask Gotzon on COMCIFS' behalf to form a dictionary working group. I will report back to COMCIFS once the DWG composition and scope of work has been determined.

Best wishes,
James Hester