Material for Annual Report to the Executive

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF Standard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Material for Annual Report to the Executive
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:38:44 +1000
Dear COMCIFS members and observers,

The deadline for the COMCIFS annual report to the IUCr executive is
approaching.  If there is something that has happened in your area in
2008 that you think is worth reporting, I would be grateful if you
could send me some comments by this time next week.  I would be
particularly interested in hearing from the various dictionary
maintenance groups.

If you plan to send comments but this deadline is too soon, please let me know.

Best wishes,
James Hester.