Re: Draft Annual Report

Title:
Dear James,

Thanks for the draft annual report.  My only comment referes to the last two words of the third paragraph: 'new volume'.  It would be helpful to give the title (including 'Inernational Tables for Crystallography' and indicate of the nature of the information that will be added to the symmetry dictionary (?group-subgroup relations).  In my quick reading I assumed that 'new volume' referred to a revision of IT volume G.  Others might be even more confused.

I am near having a version of the atchive section of the core dictionary ready to forward to you.  This will contain mostly primitive items but also some derived items, including '.key's as well as 'density' and associated items.

Best wishes,

David
begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773