Re: New fast-track definition proposal:_diffrn_radiation_wavelength_nominal

I think Nick makes a fair point here: the same result could be achieved by instead defining an additional enumerated dataitem.  I have fleshed out an example below.  If this is acceptable to the rest of the committee, I will forward it back to the core CIF DWG for their consideration as an alternative to the original proposal.

I think an enumerated dataitem is appropriate, as that will be machine-readable.

New definition
===========

data_diffrn_radiation_wavelength_determination
  _name                      '_diffrn_radiation_wavelength_determination'
  _category                    diffrn_radiation_wavelength
  _type                        char
  _list                        both
  _list_reference            '_diffrn_radiation_wavelength_id'
 loop_
   _enumeration
   _enumeration_detail
  'fundamental'            'Wavelength that is a fundamental property of matter e.g. MoK\alpha'
  'estimated'                'Estimated from secondary information e.g. monochromator angle or time of flight'
  'refined'                  'Based on refinement of a standard material'

  _definition
;              The method of determination of incident wavelength. Further information may be provided in _diffrn_radiation_special_details
;