Material for COMCIFS 2009 report

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF Standard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Material for COMCIFS 2009 report
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:42:06 +1100
Dear COMCIFS members and observers,

I am putting together material for the annual COMCIFS report to the IUCr executive. If there is something that has happened in your area in
2009 that you think is worth reporting, I would be grateful if you could send me a few paragraphs of information, which I will use in preparing the final report.  I am particularly interested in reports from the Dictionary Management groups.

If you could get your comments to me before the end of February, that would be greatly appreciated.

James.