Re: CIF2 syntax document for COMCIFS approval

Dear Herb,

>    What would you suggest as a way to go  forward?

My vote is only one of six.
Do we need an unanimous decision?

If an unanimous decision is required I suggest making the changes to
add a reference to Python's triple-quoting specifications and calling
for a new vote.
I'm thinking the edits will be relatively minor and I'm hoping the vote
could be quick since everybody is familiar with the current document
already.

Ralf