Re: Revised CIF syntax guidelines

Dear Colleagues,

   With regret, and after careful consideration, I will vote no on this
proposal because of the phrase "only if" in section 1 makes 1.(i), 1.(ii),
1.(iv) excessively restrictive and because section 3 would prevent
discussion of human factors issue.  Without items 1.(i), 1.(ii), 1.(iv)
and 3 I would vote for the document.

   Regards,
     Herbert