Re: Specifying values 'less than something' in CIFs?

Dear COMCIF members,

On 04/29/2012 11:09 AM, Saulius Grazulis wrote:

> I am currently trying to validate all Crystallography Open Database CIFs
> against the IUCr core dictionary.
>
> A large amount of value type violations come from data items like this:
>
> _refine_ls_shift/su_mean <0.001

It has just occurred to me that we could use _lt data items to covey the
above message:

_refine_ls_shift/su_mean_lt 0.001

This is probably the way how it was meant to be specified, isn't it?

Sorry for not spotting this possibility before...

Sincerely yours,
Saulius

--
Dr. Saulius Gražulis