Re: Specifying values 'less than something' in CIFs?

On 04/29/2012 04:33 PM, Herbert J. Bernstein wrote:
> Sounds like a good way to "park" the problem, pending a more general
> future solution.  Formally, until the new tag is approved, you should use
> a prefix.

Well, the _refine_ls_shift/su_mean_lt tag is already in the cif_core.dic
dictionary
(http://www.iucr.org/__data/iucr/cifdic_html/1/cif_core.dic/Irefine_ls_shift=over=su_mean_lt.html),
and I guess has the same semantics as I am intended to use. So it seems
that the problem is already solved, that I can use the
_refine_ls_shift/su_mean_lt tag from the IUCr core dictionary, and that
all I need to do is to fix the COD CIF collection, doesn't it?

Regards,
Saulius

--
Dr. Saulius Gražulis