Re: Draft namespace recommendations

My apologies to all concerned.  Something has been wrong with the
setting for
me in the namespace forum, and I did not get notice of most of the
posts.  I have
changed my settings and have read the old posts.  I can see that my
concerns were
discussed.  However, I an unconvinced by the arguments against mixed
discipline
data CIFS and I still cannot vote for the current proposals under the
current
interpretation.  Think how hard it would be to write modern C++ programs
under
similar restrictions.  -- Herbert