Draft 2013 COMCIFS report

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF Standard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Draft 2013 COMCIFS report
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:10:25 +1100
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113;h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=88sahfHzUJIKSsFlMXphxDF9pdrhXbx3fP12cS+LiWw=;b=CKCnDeYAdajqkCrMaHUsKD9lDZ3rdYCT216blsejlN8txsiS9dhARXzIGw5+sq72ykaIVUMMnB4b1oP+TcVUFbnRPmP+ucDVOi1LRrHOfzSs9PSBjOMWvWNxAx9TQ6LXfMekpKIbdAuE+i9SncmMRCF+E7FbsuaHJPJWlel0OXFq8mGPW1B8DrCsU/yHGtEsFq2SROcU11Io9G5sUJj5a3DYcnqEXMyczJijCdr2rcRyrnuj5boVHi2fZ+XDkqFRopWrJSIumj+yUIRGdvKTYtR8zzy2WWPICxUPBd4IWPLlUSr++dH5keLKcPizyyeCzkTDE3xraFdrbuE40/j4cg==
Dear COMCIFS members,

Please find below a draft COMCIFS report to the IUCr executive for 2013.  Please let me know if I have missed any important developments in the CIF world from last year.  If I don't hear from anybody by this time next week I'll submit this report as is.

best wishes,
James Hester.