Re: Material for COMCIFS annual report

Hi, James:

This looks like the right list.  I don't have anything else to add.

Jim Kaduk
On March 29, 2016 at 11:00 PM James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear COMCIFS,

The COMCIFS annual report for 2015 is due on April 30th. I plan to include the following:

(1) CIF2 syntax published
(2) Vol G new edition work has begun
(3) Ongoing imgCIF interactions with NeXus
(4) DDDWG/COMCIFS joint meeting
(5) magCIF dictionary progress

Let me know if there are any other COMCIFS-related activities that should be covered.

best wishes,
James.