Re: Representative to NeXus international advisory committee

1. There is some discussion of how best to handle polarization which is likely to have
some impact on the proper imgCIF tags.
2.  There is more propagation of depends_on and NXtransformations within various
NeXus definitions, which is actually a version of the imgCIF axis definitions.  We
should try to ensure alignment between the two sets of metadata.
3.  More generally, for MX, NXmx for NeXus/HDF5 and CBF for imgCIF are heavily
used, and processing of data often depends on translating between them.  At some
point in the near future we should carefully evaluate how well we are maintaining
interoperability and see what, if any, changes may be needed to improve interoperability.
I would suggest a workshop on the subject if/when we finally get past the pandemic.