COMCIFS nominates Herbert Bernstein as representative to NIAC

  • To: Benjamin Watts <benjamin.watts@psi.ch>
  • Subject: COMCIFS nominates Herbert Bernstein as representative to NIAC
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 15:28:14 +1000
  • Cc: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard \(COMCIFS\)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025;h=mime-version:reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc;bh=P0LMukBjQjfD4nUHGgaha7jdjecAzP+cQMbZWZo9EXk=;b=RCxPjXqr3colosvvuQecDNLw4/UZVtS+fMl/zlCTISQFUAOVjVw+AtYeLvA55M68UGFK8Ao5yg38BrdldwTNcdCjQA79ZEp8DsNT8VLSWj8na3RHhwTOt/GT4dJDi3JRMEgIzjuHEH3AP9khSNK2h1ooleMi0mzgEvzIWMW5Rrtln1zgBBReiJzL/N3nzMUUKVKXaG3hvTWc+zyrqjnrMBz8FHL6tkh0pRLQ4WEMLf8TBYW6utD0CirTZ8mWh3ma12XSKMPY3r+GbwO761WxjhZUyPdM8l0/JG2bVtCC4B1UpoOF7mnPg8GaQxk8XnDZwzLb7OdxY5bNLphr5vIqig==
Dear Benjamin,

Please be advised that COMCIFS (the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF standard) has renominated Herbert Bernstein as our representative to NIAC.  We remain appreciative of the good working relationship between our committees and are sure that Herbert will continue to be an excellent representative.  Please let me know if you require any further documentation.

best wishes,
James Hester
Chair, COMCIFS.