Re: What does it mean for _diffrn_ambient_temperature and_cell_measurement_temperature to be different?

Hello James,

I concur.

And I am almost certain that there is a mistake in most of the 1% where there is a difference.

That _cell_measurement_temperature item should only really be present if the temperature really *was* different -- a situation for which I can see no reason why it should ever arise.

Horst