Re: [ddlm-group] Fwd: Fwd: Searching for a compromise on eliding. .. .

Dear Simon,

   The G example is no more or less likely than an F example.  Whatever
choice of delimiters we make, the primary purpose is to be able to quote
chunk of CIF within such strings.  Once we start using any multi-line
delimiter for this purpose, then that delimiter will need to be well-
handled in quoting chunks of CIF with that delimiter included.  That
is one more reason to prefer P, P-prime, F or GP to F' or G.