[SA_Scat] "Better with Scattering" - introductory materials scienceX-ray scattering course, 29th of November to 2nd of December

  • To: "sa_scat@iucr.org" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] "Better with Scattering" - introductory materials scienceX-ray scattering course, 29th of November to 2nd of December
  • From: "Pauw, Brian Richard via sa_scat" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:54:33 +0000
Dear all,
This year, we will again be hosting a four-day introductory workshop to X-ray scattering from the 29th of November to the 2nd of December. Due to the continuing pandemic, this year it will be held fully online, but as always remains free of charge.
A further change is that this year we have two participation tiers:
  1.  the "proof-of-principle" (PoP)-tier, where we will measure a few of your samples so you have your own data to work with, and  2.  a "casual tier", who can attend the lectures and work with example data
Details of the workshop are here: https://www.bam.de/Content/DE/Veranstaltungen/2021/2021-11-29-12-02-saxs-better-with-scattering.html
To register for either, simply send an e-mail with your preferred tier to scattering@bam.de<mailto:scattering@bam.de>. Please note that for the PoP-tier, the registration deadline is the 2nd of October. Participants for the PoP tier will be sent a short proposal form to fill in so we can estimate the feasibility of the measurements on our MOUSE instrument.
All the best,