[SA_Scat] Data Analysis Round Robin (DARR) - Still looking forcontributions in exchange for co-authorships until end of March

  • To: "sa_scat@iucr.org" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] Data Analysis Round Robin (DARR) - Still looking forcontributions in exchange for co-authorships until end of March
  • From: "Pauw, Brian Richard via sa_scat" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:55:55 +0000
Dear colleagues,
Are you curious in how much our human choices affect small-angle scattering results? So are we!So we put together a selection of four datasets for you to analyze. Number three will surprise you (and is a challenge). We hope to quantify the variance between the results and publish them in a short paper.
For every person who contributes analyses (hopefully of at least three out of four datasets), and therefore makes a scientific contribution to the paper, we will add that person as a co-author amongst your peers. Deadline for contribution is end of March. To date, we've received only five submissions, but we suspect we would need at least 50, so please don't hesitate and give it a try! Contributions from any level of small-angle scattering user, regardless of X-ray or Neutron affinities, are very welcome.
Details here:https://lookingatnothing.com/index.php/archives/3274
Yours sincerely
Brian R. Pauw--Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM)Division 6.5 - Polymers in Life Sciences and Nanotechnology
Unter den Eichen 8712205 BerlinGermany
T: + 49 30 8104-3361brian.pauw@bam.de<mailto:brian.pauw@bam.de>www.bam.de<http://www.bam.de>__________________________________________________Die BAM ist eine Bundesoberbehörde im Geschäftsbereich des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Energie.