[SA_Scat] CanSAS workshop at SAS2022

Dear all

We would like to draw your attention to XVIII edition of the International Small-Angle Scattering Conference (SAS2022). The conference will be held in hybrid mode and will take place at the Royal Palm Hall Convention Centre in Campinas-SP, Brazil, from September 11 to 16, 2022.

As this meeting we are organising a CanSAS workshop on the Monday afternoon. This will be 2-3 hours with briefs updates on the major themes of CanSAS with time for discussion. You will also have the opportunity to “highlight†CanSAS relevant talks during your abstract submission.

https://pages.cnpem.br/sas2022/

Please note the deadline for abstract submission is April 13th.

Thanks and best wishes
Judith Houston & Andy Smith on behalf of the CanSAS organising team
_______________________________________________sa_scat mailing listsa_scat@iucr.orghttp://mailman.iucr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sa_scat

Reply to: [list | sender only]