[SA_Scat] Community contributions solicited for the data analysisround robin, deadline 24th of April

  • To: "sa_scat@iucr.org" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] Community contributions solicited for the data analysisround robin, deadline 24th of April
  • From: "Pauw, Brian Richard via sa_scat" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:24:36 +0000
Dear fellow scatterers,
We are very interested in receiving a few more more contributions for the small-angle scattering Data Analysis Round Robin for better statistics (we've received 30 so far). The deadline has therefore been extended to the 24th of April.
Most submissions so far have managed to fit datasets 1 and 2, whereas datasets 3 and 4 have proven to be more of a challenge (dataset 3 will surprise you!).
If you have a spare moment, and you wouldn't mind fitting four interesting scattering datasets, we'd be happy if you can help out. You can download the datasets, accompanying explanation document, and answer sheet from the zip file here:https://lookingatnothing.com/index.php/archives/3274
Answer sheets can be submitted to scattering@bam.de<mailto:scattering@bam.de> . Partial entries are also welcome (though we're hoping for a minimum two out of four datasets), every contributor to this round robin will be included as co-author to the resulting paper.
Looking forward to your contributions!
Yours sincerely
Brian R. Pauw--Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM)Division 6.5 - Polymers in Life Sciences and Nanotechnology
Unter den Eichen 8712205 BerlinGermany
T: + 49 30 8104-3361brian.pauw@bam.de<mailto:brian.pauw@bam.de>www.bam.de<http://www.bam.de>__________________________________________________Die BAM ist eine Bundesoberbehörde im Geschäftsbereich des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Energie.