[SA_Scat] Opportunity: Join the SAXS Team at EMBL Hamburg as anARISE/Marie-Curie Fellow (Deadline: September 30, 2023)

  • To: "sa_scat@iucr.org" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] Opportunity: Join the SAXS Team at EMBL Hamburg as anARISE/Marie-Curie Fellow (Deadline: September 30, 2023)
  • From: Clement Blanchet via sa_scat <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 17:21:34 +0200 (CEST)
Dear colleagues,
We are excited to announce an opportunity to join the SAXS team https://www.embl.org/groups/blanchet/ at EMBL Hamburg as an ARISE/Marie-Curie Fellow. Our team operates and develops the state-of-the-art P12 beamline, dedicated to Biological Small Angle X-ray Scattering (BioSAXS). We offer comprehensive SAXS services, including data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
We are currently seeking motivated scientists or engineers who are interested in developing SAXS methods and technology.
We strongly encourage project proposals that focus on the development of innovative experimental methods for time-resolved or high-throughput SAXS. Additionally, we are highly interested in projects involving data analysis methods utilizing alphafold2 models and the SASBDB database.
I would be happy to discuss and brain storm more ideas with you in detail, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me (Clement Blanchet https://www.embl.org/people/person/clement-blanchet/ ) if you are interested or have any inquiries.
Further information, including eligibility criteria, can be found here https://www.embl.org/about/info/arise/ .
Best regards,
Clement Blanchet
_______________________________________________sa_scat mailing listsa_scat@iucr.orghttp://mailman.iucr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sa_scat