Belated welcome to two new voting members

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Belated welcome to two new voting members
  • From: James H via comcifs <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 10:14:18 +1000
  • Cc: James H <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
Dear COMCIFS,

As some of you will be aware, over the last fifteen years we have gone from six voting members down to three. I am pleased to announce that Stephen Burley, of the wwPDB, and Simon Westrip, of the IUCr Journals office, have been approved by the IUCr executive as new voting members, bringing the total back to five. This ratification occurred sometime in the latter half of last year, but I have only confirmed it recently.

James Hester (Chair)