Re: COMCIFS Meeting at IUCr Congress 1999

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <comcifs-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: COMCIFS Meeting at IUCr Congress 1999
  • From: Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:55:43 GMT
Dear Colleagues

Thank you for your responses to my request for suitable times for the
COMCIFS business meeting. As expected, there was a broad spread of
preferences, and it is difficult to establish an overall consensus this far
in advance. However, based on the overall trends, I propose to establish
whether a room is available on
    13:00-15:00 Monday August 9
(that is, during the lunch and poster sessions, with a half hour gap after
the preceding Open Commission Meeting on Computing). I shall report back.

Regards
Brian