Re: Membership

David: Best wishes for 1999!

I would like to continue as a voting member of COMCIFS for the next
triennium. I believe that my reduced involvement with Acta editorial
work will let me be a much more active participant during this period.

I would also like to nominate Herbert Bernstein as a voting member of
COMCIFS. He is probably the most active developer of CIF application
software at the moment and is very knowledgeable about the construction
and contents of dictionaries. He is at the moment playing a major role
in all of these developments and I would like to see him get more formal
recognition for this.

Cheers, Syd.