Re: Minutes - Action item (2.1) trademark registration

	I recommend that the appropriate time to register new dictionary
names as trademarks would be at the time when the dictionary gets its
first tentative approval from Comcifs.  Such a suggestion would exclude
imgCIF and CBF from the current list (though I understand they are almost
ready for submission - but there are other dictionaries in much the same
state).  However, I agree with Brian's list, and suggest that we register
further marks the dictionaries materialize.

			David

Dr.I.David Brown,  Professor Emeritus
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773
idbrown@mcmaster.ca