Re: cif-developers mailing list

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <comcifs-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: cif-developers mailing list
  • From: Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:05:00 +0100 (BST)
Dear Brian

> Would you like me to relay your earlier msg to the Rietveld users group?

Yes please. Likewise, members are welcome to redistribute the announcement
to any other suitable public fora.

> Any chance to have a e-mail list getting a weekly digest of mail topics?
> -- Along the lines of deja-news. I would be interested to know what
> people are talking about, and might then follow up, but will not
> remember to check the web site nor do I want all the messages

Yes, that's already in place. First subscribe to the list by sending an
email to listproc@iucr.org saying (in your case)
      subscribe cif-developers  Brian Toby

When you receive your acknowledgement, send another message to
listproc@iucr.org saying
      set cif-developers mail digest

You will then receive a weekly digest (or more frequently if the digest size
exceeds 5000 lines in length, as in the bad ol' days of COMCIFS circulars
:-)

Regards
Brian