Some New Perl mmCIF Software Tools

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <comcifs-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Some New Perl mmCIF Software Tools
  • From: Philip Bourne <bourne@SDSC.EDU>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:13:31 GMT
Hi:

In an effort to achieve a wider use of mmCIF among my own research group
(a number of biologists with developing programming skills) and in our
immediate collaborations, Wolfgang Bluhm in our group has developed some
simple Perl-based mmCIF tools. These can be found at:

http://www.wbluhm.com/STAR/

We would welcome any feedback. After a period of testing these will be
made available through the mmCIF Web pages.

Cheers../Phil Bourne