Re: symCIF dictionary released

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <comcifs-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: symCIF dictionary released
  • From: Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 20:22:37 GMT
Following a further technical review by John Westbrook, to whom I am very
grateful, I have made some small modifications to the cif_sym_1.0.dic file
posted at the URLs previously mentioned. I shall now post a notice about
the new dictionary to the cif-developers list and to Crystallography News
Online.

Regards
Brian