CIF specification document

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <comcifs-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: CIF specification document
  • From: Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:05:53 GMT
With apologies for the delay in getting round to the final pass at
subediting and style consolidation, I have now posted the approved version
1.1 (working specification) of the CIF syntax and common semantic features
documents at
  http://www.iucr.org/iucr-top/cif/spec/version1.1

Syd has already asked for a more printer-friendly version; I shall try to
get a PDF up in the near future.

Best wishes
Brian