New item for the core CIF dictionary?

The Managing Editor of the IUCr journals has asked me to include the
new data item listed below in the version of the core CIF dictionary
that will be released with Volume G (and its equivalent entry in the
mmCIF dictionary). Since both the core and mmCIF dictionaries released
with Volume G will have a higher minor version number than the dictionaries
currently available from the IUCr web site (to take account of the large
number of minor changes in wording, punctuation etc that have resulted
from the careful technical editing that they have undergone), I believe
that this is a reasonable request, and shall ask Nicola to add these to
the dictionaries if there are no complaints. It is an additional item
qualifying the details of an individual author of an article, and follows
the same conventions as similar items.

It is not my intention to sneak in any further additional content at
this stage!

Regards
Brian McMahon                                       tel: +44 1244 342878
Research and Development Officer                    fax: +44 1244 314888
International Union of Crystallography            e-mail:  bm@iucr.org
5 Abbey Square, Chester CH1 2HU, England                   bm@iucr.ac.uk

data_publ_author_email
    _name                      '_publ_author_email'
    _category                    publ_author
    _type                        char
    _list                        both
    _list_reference            '_publ_author_name'
    loop_ _example               name@host.domain.country
                                 bm@iucr.org
    _definition
;              The e-mail address of a publication author. If there is more
               than one author, this will be looped with _publ_author_name.
;

save__publ_author.email
    _item_description.description
;              The e-mail address of a publication author. If there is more
               than one author, this will be looped with _publ_author.name.
;
    _item.name                  '_publ_author.email'
    _item.category_id             publ_author
    _item.mandatory_code          no
    _item_aliases.alias_name    '_publ_author_email'
    _item_aliases.dictionary      cif_core.dic
    _item_aliases.version         2.1.3
    _item_type.code               line
     loop_
    _item_examples.case           name@host.domain.country