Re: MIF and NMR_STAR dictionaries

Hi Doug

The MIF dictionary will be distributed as part of Volume G. I'll send you
separately a copy of the latest version (it's certainly very close to the
final publication version, but I'll not post it generally in case of
last-minute changes). When the Volume is published, I intend to revamp the
IUCr CIF web site; if Syd wants me to, I'll be happy to host the MIF
dictionary from that too.

I don't know about nmrSTAR. You are probably aware of an HTML version at
http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu/dictionary/3.0html/, but I don't know whether BMRB
maintain a STAR File representation - certainly most of the references I see
to use of nmrSTAR proceed through distributed APIs and Java classes.

Cheers
Brian