Re: New item for the core CIF dictionary?

I would suggest adding a reference on the formatting of email
addresses to the definition:

data_publ_author_email
     _name                      '_publ_author_email'
     _category                    publ_author
     _type                        char
     _list                        both
     _list_reference            '_publ_author_name'
     loop_ _example               name@host.domain.country
                                  bm@iucr.org
     _definition
;              The e-mail address of a publication author. If there is more
                than one author, this will be looped with _publ_author_name.

                The format of e-mail addresses is given in section 3.4,
                "Address Specification", of "Internet Message Format",
                RFC 2822, P. Resnick, Editor, Network Standards Group,
                April 2001.

;

save__publ_author.email
     _item_description.description
;              The e-mail address of a publication author. If there is more
                than one author, this will be looped with _publ_author.name.

                The format of e-mail addresses is given in section 3.4,
                "Address Specification", of "Internet Message Format",
                RFC 2822, P. Resnick, Editor, Network Standards Group,
                April 2001.

;
     _item.name                  '_publ_author.email'
     _item.category_id             publ_author
     _item.mandatory_code          no
     _item_aliases.alias_name    '_publ_author_email'
     _item_aliases.dictionary      cif_core.dic
     _item_aliases.version         2.1.3
     _item_type.code               line
      loop_
     _item_examples.case           name@host.domain.country