Re: Agenda for closed COMCIFS meeting

These all sound like interesting topics, in which fact a problems lies:
we could easily spend all our time on presentation of various facts
and positions and have no time for discussion and resolution on
any of them.  Therefore, I would suggest a prioritization of the
agenda and an agreement that we will make a serious effort at
coming to an agreed position on at least the highest one or two
items, perhaps at expense of discussion of some of the other items
at this time.  I for one would give the highest priority to
items 1 and 2, since a clear position on those two points
would greatly help in the discussions of mmCIF, XML, PDBML,
CML, dREL and other topics, both in Florence and in subsequent
email discussions.

Regards,
   Herbert