COMCIFS Terms of Reference

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: COMCIFS Terms of Reference
  • From: David Brown <idbrown@mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:50:08 -0400
I have attached to this email a copy of the further-revised Terms of
Reference proposed for COMCIFS.  If you have comments or suggestions
please post them to this discussion group by replying to this message.
If there are no suggestions for change before Novemeber 20 I will
present them to the voting COMCIFS members for approval, after which it
will be sent to the IUCr Executive Committee for their approval.

David Brown
Chair of COMCIFS

TermsOfReference2005b.doc

begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773