Re: New accent modifier types?

Right..
My suggestion was not how to replace TeX, but how best to convert TeX
information into some sort of text-stream. My understanding is that
Brian is trying to figure out how a CIF-object can have a rendering
handler that outputs the content in another form. Instead of HTML, I
proposed some form of vector graphics because it is similar to
postscript output, but still organized and editable to some degree.

So, I don't mean that SVG is better than TeX, but that SVG is a good
"printout format" to deal with a variety of renderable entities.

Joe