Re: Global section in CIF headers

The proposal itself seems to have gotten detached from the commentary,
and it has been through several iterations.   I would suggest first
having one complete formal proposal and then deciding whether that
proposal is suited to a small change or fast track process or not.

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009, David Brown wrote:

> James Hester wrote:
>

>> Are there any objections to formalising this into a dictionary
>> enhancement proposal?  It would probably fit under the recently
>> proposed procedure for small changes.
>>

> I could put this through under fast track, but before I do this I would like
> to see a little more thought given to the proposal, particularly the
> enumeration list.
>
> David

Reply to: [list | sender only]