Re: Result of CIF2 vote

Dear Colleagues,

   We might save some time if the other voting members of COMCIFS
were to express there views on Ralf's suggestion for the
wording change for change 7 immediately.  I support it.  If
a majority of COMCIFS support it right now, we are in a much less
ambiguous position than if it is a minority position, and
can try to make very real progress on coding before Madrid,

   Regards,
     Herbert