COMCIFS at the Madrid IUCr meeting

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF Standard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: COMCIFS at the Madrid IUCr meeting
  • From: James Hester <jamesrhester@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:08:56 +1000
Dear COMCIFS members,

I have tentatively booked rooms for two closed sessions of COMCIFS (which all recipients of this email are welcome to attend) as follows:

1. Saturday 27th August 13:00 - 14:50
2. Monday 29th August 13:00 - 14:50

Note the COMCIFS-sponsored microsymposium on data exchange (MS89) will be held on the morning of the 29th.  As this microsymposijm will include some material relevant to DDLm, I propose to keep the meeting on the 27th relatively short (depending on the final agenda, of course) and run the meeting on the 29th for the full 2 hour timeslot if necessary.

If there are any items that you wish to place on the agenda, please advise me.  I plan to distribute the agenda and any associated material a few weeks before the meeting.

James.