Re: Tentative agenda for COMCIFS closed meetings Aug 28th and Aug 29th

Dear Colleagues,

   Might is be possible to see a document on the new DDLm prior to the
meeting?

   Shouldn't we be having three separate discussions and possible votes:
One on DDLm as currently posted, one on DDLm as newly presented, and one
on CIF2?  The first of these could be done on the 28th.