Re: Precise format for _audit_support.funding_organization_DOI

I would be all in favour of homogenising the DOI definitions, however, the authors of this definition explicitly note the CrossRef recommendations [1] to include "https://doi.org/xxxx" in crossref DOIs. Which is essentially a condition of membership. Actually, I think I've answered my own question as the CrossRef recommendations further require special characters to be encoded [2]. So apologies for the disturbance.

Regarding the latest official version, while I take your point, I'd still rather not assume that anything new in the DDLm version is fair game! COMCIFS did, after all, decide years ago to accept the DDLm dictionaries, we have just been taking a rather long time to get them onto the IUCr website.

all the best,
James.