[High-pressure-crystallography] IUCr High-Pressure Workshop 2021 - Deadlines Extended
- To: "highpressure@xxxxxxxx" <highpressure@xxxxxxxx>, "high-pressure-crystallography@xxxxxxxx" <high-pressure-crystallography@xxxxxxxx>, "forthcoming.meetings@xxxxxxxx" <forthcoming.meetings@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [High-pressure-crystallography] IUCr High-Pressure Workshop 2021 - Deadlines Extended
- From: Boris Zakharov via High-pressure-crystallography <high-pressure-crystallography@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 02:52:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Cc: Boris Zakharov <b.zakharov@xxxxxxxxx>, "siegbert.schmid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <siegbert.schmid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, IUCr High-Pressure Workshop 2021 <hpw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The posters and poster abstracts should be submitted until 15.01.2021.
we would like to encourage you to participate in the IUCr High-Pressure Workshop 2021 to be held from 1 to 6th of February 2021. The workshop is organized by the IUCr Commission on High Pressure in Novosibirsk (Russian Federation). Due to the pandemic restrictions, the workshop will be held online (!) using Zoom software. The purpose of the IUCr High-Pressure Workshop 2021 is to bring together scientists, working in the field of high-pressure crystallography, to discuss the latest achievements in the fundamental research, techniques, and practical applications. Special attention is given to the educational aspects: a number of tutorials are planned, as well as a special session for young scientists.
More detailed information about the event is available at the workshop website:
Participation is free (!) for all registered participants, registration is obligatory! One author can submit multiple abstracts. Please, note that one presenting author can present not more than one oral contribution. The number of the posters from one presenting author is not limited.
The registration is open now, the abstract submission deadline is 10.12.2020 (!).
We are looking forward to see your applications,
Prof. Elena Boldyreva,
Chair of the Local Organizing Committee
highpressure mailing list
_______________________________________________ High-pressure-crystallography mailing list High-pressure-crystallography@xxxxxxxx http://mailman.iucr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/high-pressure-crystallography
Reply to: [list | sender only]
- Prev by Date: [High-pressure-crystallography] New Crystallography Beamline at Diamond-II: SUPPORT NEEDED, DEADLINE TOMORROW
- Next by Date: [High-pressure-crystallography] 3rd DyCoMaX workshop - registration until 7th January
- Previous by thread: [High-pressure-crystallography] New Crystallography Beamline at Diamond-II: SUPPORT NEEDED, DEADLINE TOMORROW
- Next by thread: [High-pressure-crystallography] 3rd DyCoMaX workshop - registration until 7th January