[High-pressure-crystallography] Women in High Pressure - Directory update

Dear esteemed colleagues and fellow women in high pressure,

We are currently in the process of updating the current Women in High Pressure website. This website will be a resource for gender minority members of the high pressure research community to find each other and share relevant information. As such, one of the building blocks of the website is a directory listing all women researchers currently working in the high pressure domain.

Some of you have previously shared your information to be a part of the directory. If your information (position, institution) has changed, please do reach out to us using the questionnaire link in this email. If you do not provide updated information, we instead will use the information on the previous database.

Also, please do spread the word to other (especially new) women members of the high pressure community so they can be a part of the directory as well!

We have attached a link to a questionnaire that will aid us in updating the database:

If you would no longer like to be included in the database, please let us know by either answering no in the questionnaire or by responding to this email.

Keep your eyes peeled for the new Women in High Pressure website coming soon!

Thank you,

Hannah Shuttleworth, Zena Younes and Amrita Chakraborti